A drug test is done to find substance abuse in people who are found guilty of doing so. There is large variety of drug illegally available and opiates is one of them. opiates are the strong dosage of medicine given to manage severe pain. even though it is a prescription medication, it is available as a recreational drug and so it is considered as an illegal drug by DEA. It is illegal to consume any kind of opiate and so people are tested for this time and again for the interview, exams and legal purposes. There are 3 types of opiates and they are natural, synthetic, and semi-synthetic.
- Opiates are fastest flushing drugs. Oxytocin is one of the opiates that takes up to 2 or 3 days to get out of your system. There is also another quick way to flush it, by drinking real green tea that is easily available in drug stores, parallelly multivitamins and vitamin B3 pills as well.
- Make sure to consume mug full of green tea entire day. Along with this, you need to take vitamin B3 that is niacin 1000 mg as soon as you get up in the morning. Split it into 2 dosages.
- This flushing of opiates might be very overwhelming and stressful once it starts and you might want to go to washroom again and again.
- As the test is done to check for dilution and presence of Creatinine, you can purchase power to be mixed with the drink, along with vitamins. However, if you cannot afford this, eat fish or red meat after vitamins are absorbed completely into your system.
- One other thing to keep in mind is, consumption of niacin might lead to side effects like dizziness, heart palpitation, and skin redness.
- It will take about 70 to 80 hours to completely flush out opiate so make sure you don’t consume any sugary drink this then.